Calling All Hartland, CT, Resident in Need of a Home Inspector
Are you selling or purchasing a new home in the Hartland, Connecticut, area? Maybe you’ve been searching for a reputable home inspector four your rental home or vacation home. Perhaps you need water or air testing. Regardless of your home inspection needs, Angell Home Inspection Services is the professional to turn to. With years of experience under our belt, we’ve earned an unparalleled level of industry expertise, making us the experts you can depend on for a job well done. We specialize in:
- Buyer’s and seller’s home inspections – Whether you’re buying or selling, if you need to negotiate a selling price, we can help pinpoint any necessary repairs.
- Radon and air testing – It’s essential to check your home’s air for radon and other contaminants.
- Thermal imaging – Using advanced thermal imaging technologies, we can check your home for air leaks that may be compromising its energy efficiency.
- Water quality testing – Our home water tests check for radon, lead, uranium, and arsenic, helping to determine whether your home’s tap water is safe and potable.
- Mold services – Our regular inspections for mold and mildew prevention will help determine the cause of the moisture to determine what repairs are needed.
In addition to seller’s and buyer’s home inspections, we also offer multi-unit housing inspections, yearly maintenance inspections, and can even check for wood-destroying pests.
Reach Out Today
Need a home inspector for a house in the Hartland, CT, area? Partner with us at Angell Home Inspection Services. Especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer, we promise to take great care of you by performing a thorough and detail-oriented inspection at your residence. Contact us today to learn more.