Do You Need a Home Inspector in Simsbury, CT?
If you’ve been on the hunt for a home inspector for a residence in Simsbury, Connecticut, then you know you have a lot of options. But don’t trust your home inspection to just any company that’s still earning their stripes—instead, entrust your inspection to the experts at Angell Home Inspection Services. A local, veteran-owned company, we have years of experience under our belts, resulting in a long tenure of expertise and a positive reputation. We offer all the home inspection services you may need, including:
- Buyer’s and seller’s home inspections – If you’re in the process of negotiating a selling price for a home—whether you’re the one buying or the one selling—we can help you determine what, if any, repairs are necessary.
- Water quality testing – Our thorough water tests check for water potability, arsenic, uranium, radon, and lead to make sure that the residence’s water supply is as safe as possible.
- Thermal imaging – Many homes lose their energy efficiency over the years. Our thermal imaging service can help check for air leaks in order to identify places that are contributing to thermal transfer.
- Mold services – Mold and mildew can be harmful to your health. When we check for mold, we take spore samples to help identify the cause of mold and mildew growth.
- Radon and air testing – According to the CDC, breathing radon can lead to lung cancer, and it can often take years before you spot symptoms. That’s why it’s essential to have your home’s air tested to make sure it’s safe to breathe.
In addition to buyer’s and seller’s home inspections, we also provide expert inspections for rental units, multi-unit housing, and vacation homes. Plus, we can provide yearly maintenance inspections and also check for wood-destroying pests.
In need of a home inspector for your residence in Simsbury, CT? Reach out to us today with any questions or to get started on the process!