Need a Home Inspector for Your East Granby, CT, Residence?
Are you on the hunt for a trustworthy, experienced home inspector for a residence in the East Granby, Connecticut, area? If so, partner with the experts at Angell Home Inspection Services. We’re a local, veteran-owned company that you can rely on for a thorough, detailed home inspection, regardless of your needs. We offer a plethora of inspection services, including:
- Buyer’s and seller’s home inspections – Negotiating a selling price? We can help you determine if repairs are needed.
- Thermal imaging – Our thermal imaging service checks for air leaks, helping to make your home more energy efficient.
- Water quality testing – We’ll test for water potability, radon, lead, arsenic, and uranium to ensure that your home’s water supply is safe.
- Mold services – Regular inspections are important to prevent mold and mildew. We’ll take spore samples to pinpoint the cause of mold growth.
- Radon and air testing – Make sure the air in your home is safe to breathe.
Not buying or purchasing a home? We also specialize in rental inspections, multi-unit housing inspections, yearly maintenance inspections, vacation home inspections, and can even check for wood-destroying pests.
Especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer, turn to us at Angell Home Inspection Services for detailed, caring, and thorough inspection services. We’re the local home inspector that East Granby, CT, homeowners have trusted for years, earning us a pristine local reputation. We’re veteran owned and Connecticut licensed—and we’d love to make you our next customer. Contact us today to learn more or to get started with a home inspection.